Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me.......

It's been a great week now everyone's back to good health again and the weather has started to be a bit more springish. The boys and I managed to get out and about again this week to the park on a lovely day last week and it was so exciting because it was the first time the boys worked the see-saw by themselves, it's one of those real twin bonuses that you have someone perfectly balanced at the other end! We had our picnic afternoon tea inside the tunnel just for laughs and so mummy could get cramp!












Adrian has been flat out this week working on the Royal Shakespeare's "King Lear". He's been Head LX on this one so has really busy being big boss and trying to fit it all in but all going well now and it's a short run thank goodness!

I also had my birthday night out on Friday night which was great, this pic is me and Louise (so Kaz and Paul can see that we really are mates!!). Saturday was a quiet day in with big storms in Wellington but we snuggled in for our movie night which was the old favourite "Bednobs and Broomsticks" which the boys loved especially the football part ********/10. Adrian and I also watched "300" which we both really loved but men be warned it will make you will feel fat and flabby!! Sunday we took the boys to Te Papa to see the NZ Ballet's doing a little performance session on "a day in the life of a ballerina" before heading off to the Library for the afternoon.

I had a lovely birthday on Tuesday with the boys so excited to give me their present (a watch) and make me my breakfast in bed. Jack made me this picture of "a dream pony" and Tom gave me the best present by writing his name! I think this is amazing for a 3 year old but then I'm biased!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home