Sunday, May 14, 2006


Sorry for the wait folks – two weeks worth this Sunday…

We’ve had a great few weeks with a very special visitor to the SOD household “Aunty Liz”, she stayed for a week and it was wonderful. The boys adored having her here and have been waking up every morning asking for “Aunty Liz” since she left. We’ve had a lot of spoiling little boys, red wines, girls lunches and shopping trips and it was magic. We didn’t want her go home and have been missing her ever since.

Adrian has been really busy at work but this weekend has managed to get the dishwasher plumbing done and we are all really pleased that we can now load the dishwasher instead of doing them by hand (sorry Liz next time you visit you won’t have to do any dishes!!).

It’s been such a busy time with visitors and family dinners that the boys have been having a lot of fun and entertainment being the centre of attention. They are really becoming little characters now and make us laugh hysterically. The Wiggles are the coolest thing in our house at the moment and after Aunty Liz buying them a Wiggles dvd they spend hours asking “Where’s Jeff?” and singing “Hot Potato, Hot Potato”…..it’s a worry when you find yourself singing their songs at work and in the shower…

It’s Mothers Day today here in NZ and I have had a wonderful day, I was allowed to sleep in until 7:30 (that’s a big treat for me) and then a brunch on my own with the newspaper at Fidels. We all came home for lunch and I got to have 2 hours of painting so have finished my entry for this years Affordable Art (fingers crossed everyone that I get in again this year). My evening, week and year has been topped off tonight by Tom saying “Love you” as I tucked him into bed tonight – a mother’s day I will never forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home