Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ok I know I'm late but I wanted to have some positive news and some photos but this will be a 2 part blog this week for reason's about to unfold....

Firstly - we sold our house!!!....... yeah....yeha.....yippee and all that. Got a great cash price but have been embroiled in legal nonsense for 2 days as the title of our property was missing one important piece of paper which is still missing and will be until the council can go to the depths of their archives and retrieve it by hand (this takes a few days apparently) but we have managed to agree that we don't care in the meantime (it only took 2 days and millions of lawyer dollars to sort that out) but we are now happily rich and homeless. We have 5 weeks to find somewhere to go but I'm sure we will....I don't want to think of the alternatives.

Secondly - Adrian has been in Nelson over the weekend working on the Nelson Opera in the Park. It is a wonderful gig for him and I hear it was fantastically lit with some very innovative lighting designed by my husband. I will update this with pickies now he's back and once we download the photos.

Well I will write more tomorrow and add pictures but I didn't want to leave the regulars without the latest news and for those of you who just look for pictures of the boys you will just have to wait....

Ok here's one of the boys eating watermelon - very messy but great fun


Happy valentines everyone X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home